Daily Corner 03

Hey there!! 
Hope you are doing well... Today was not a good day for me... Because....   I was about meet one of my good friend everything was set but I was not willing to drive to his place so I asked him if he can pick me up from my place.... But he denied and the reason behind of it was his special one.... I want to ask just one question from everyone that the special one is only everything in one's life, what about others in one's life ?  Why others become nothing in front of that single person even if you have done nothing wrong to them.... I felt unwanted today in my friend's life....  I cried after getting treated like this by my friend.... I even shared this to my friend that your this kind of behaviour is hurting me then he said she is more important than you..... Is everything is that one person in everyone's life? Rest people means nothing to the one who has special one in his/her life?  
I want to ask one think that his words   'she is more important than you'  was fair towards me? 
That's all for today. 

Wishing you all peace ๐Ÿค

.......... Yashila Barnwal  ๐Ÿ’–


Comments

Popular Posts