Daily Corner 02

Hey there  !! 
Hope you all are in good health.... So today it's the second day of my conversation..... I have followed the same schedule throughout of the day....  But at my workplace I it was little challenging for me because I am sobbing from last 5 to 6 days.... My face is pale.... People were asking that what's going on, are you ok or not and so on.... I haven't uttered even a single word.....  I can say that there were many people to ask me about my sad appearance but whose concern I was waiting for....  Oh man.....   Isn't it weird that you don't crave for the people who are showing their concern to you but yeah you eagerly waiting for the one for whom you are not that much important....   That's where we are called emotional fool .... Are we really emotional fool that our hearts are fighting against our brain just because our heart is not ready to accept the bitter truth..... Yeah then I can say that a deep conversation is going on between my heart and my brain.... 

That's all for today...... 

Take care.... 
Wishing you all peace ๐Ÿค
......... Yashila Barnwal ๐Ÿ’ž








#emotions #dailywriters #words #feelings #readtogether #sorrow #chat #live 

Comments

Popular Posts