Daily Corner 01

๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š !!
Hope you all are fine...  I am here to have a small conversation with all of you.... In my daily schedule I have tried my best to keep myself busy so that I won't overthink anything... In the day it's possible but but.... It's getting worse for me at night.... So I have decided to share my happiness, sorrow and others thing with you all through this page and also wish to get reply through comment as I really want someone to hear me and respond me.....  So here I go.... 

I'm sobbing screaming because I'm not feeling well..... I don't why it's hurting me but yeah it's hurting me a lot.... Kind of anxiety..... Honestly I'm crying from last 5 to 6 days....more than that....  I want to run away and forget the current pain because it's getting worse by every single day...... Hope you all will show your love and support to me so that I can get better
That's all for today as I am still having tears in my eyes....  

........ Yashila Barnwal  ๐Ÿ’ž

Comments

Popular Posts